PRODUCTION OPERATOR I
Job Type: Full time
TE Connectivity's Manufacturing/Production Teams transform raw materials into finished goods and ensure component flow. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
Shift is: 3:45PM – 2:15AM Monday – Thursday
Shift premium is 10%
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Will be trained on semi-automated laser weld and laser cutting systems
- Able to sit/stand for prolonged periods of time
- Able to inspect parts through a microscope for prolonged periods of time
- Able to read and complete documentation (record visual inspections, and mathematical terms.)
- Able to use a ruler, dial caliper and micrometer
- Able to calculate numbers to the 4th decimal place (.0001)(Mostly adding and subtracting)
EOE, Including Disability/Vets
What your background should look like:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to read and write in English fluently.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Reasoning Ability
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.