Advanced Field Application Engineering Intern (Hybrid)
Location: Troy, Michigan
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As an Intern on our Field Application Engineering team, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Gain a deep understanding of the entire vehicle architecture of the future
- Work on system level projects with cross-functional, cross-product line exposure
- Support the team of Principal level Engineers on Advanced Development projects
- Enjoy working alongside a dynamic and entrepreneurial minded team
What your background should look like:
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Program, preferred Major (Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or Systems Engineering)
- Currently enrolled in an accredited University or College for the duration of the Internship
- Business or Economics Minor
This position is Hybrid but will be working standard business hours, 8-5pm EST M-F.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
Competitive pay commensurate with experience: $18 - $30 per hour (subject to change dependent on physical location)
Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
What TE Connectivity Internship Program offers:
Our internship program gives students the opportunity to work on valuable projects that contribute to the success of their team and build on their classroom experience. Throughout the 10-12 week program, interns will be provided with:
Onboarding & Orientation
Professional Development Workshops
EOE, Including Disability/Vets