Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst IV - Hybrid
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
This position will report to the Sr. Manager of FP&A for the business unit (BU). This role is a key finance business partner to the AD&M Engineering CTO, VP of Sales, VP of Product Management, and other functional leaders to support, achieve, and socialize the business objectives and strategy.
The role can be based out of East Coast, USA .
The position supports the AD&M global team with month end closed and reporting, preparation of annual budgets, quarterly forecasts, Risk & Opportunities, Strategic plan and other adhoc financial deep dives.
Hybrid- Needs to be near Berwyn, PA or Harrisburg, PA
- Prepare, consolidate, and reconciliation of monthly flash reports, forecast and reporting packages with use of SAP and Hyperion Planning.
- Support preparation of forecast summaries, review & document deltas to plan, strategic plans and budget quarterly forecasts.
- Ad-hoc projects, requests, and presentations.
- Provide analytical support to ensure BU achieves its strategic financial goals.
- Business partnership and financial modeling to support Opex functional leaders.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Proactively apply TEOA-F principles to continuously improve financial and other associated processes.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or Economics.
- 5-7yrs of progressive experience in finance, accounting, or consulting.
- Strong financial, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Highly skilled Excel & PPT user. SAP, Hyperion, or other data warehouse experience a plus.
- Strong oral & written communications skills, solid organization & planning skills, team player.
- Present insightful analysis and articulate recommendations in a clear and concise manner.
- Adaptable/Flexible: being opened to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets