CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT ANALYST INTERN
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Continuous Improvement Analyst INTERN on our Wilsonville Medical team, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Learn and apply the tools of Continuous Improvement
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Develop visualization methods
- Be a part of developing the Continuous Improvement culture
- Generation of improvement ideas
- Supporting Leaders of cost reduction projects
- Have the patience, perseverance, and passion to drive the continuous improvement culture across the plant
What your background should look like:
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0
- Majoring in Computer Science or related field
- Currently enrolled in an accredited University or College for the duration of the Internship
This position is in our Wilsonville, Oregon office.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity Internship Program offers:
Our internship program gives students the opportunity to work on valuable projects that contribute to the success of their team and build on their classroom experience. Throughout the 10-12 week program, interns will be provided with:
Onboarding & Orientation
Professional Development Workshops
EOE, Including Disability/Vets