QLTY & RELIABILITY TECHNICIAN V
Location: Hampton, Virginia
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
- This position will inspect incoming receiving parts/products, which may include twisting, pulling, or pushing.
- Operate micrometers, calipers, scales, microscopes, gage blocks, height gage and/or other inspection equipment
- Must be able to read SOP’s, BOM’s, Drawings, prints, and specs
- Assist department Supervisor in ensuring the maintenance of all inspection and support equipment
- Support a productive work environment, including housekeeping (5S)
- Support efforts to strive for continuous improvement.
- Must be able to safely and productively operate all the equipment within assigned area
- Perform other tasks as directed by Supervision / Management
What your background should look like:
- Applies knowledge, skills, judgment and initiative to complete a wide range of difficult tasks.
- Must be a US person.
- Operate vision inspection systems such as Keyence and OGP
- Must be able to read and follow all written and implied directions, policies and procedures.
- Good organization, verbal, writing and listening skills
- High level attention to detail and accuracy
- GD&T knowledge a strong plus
- Automated inspection equipment programming experience a plus
- Work independently in a team environment
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED and 4 years of related experience or local equivalent.
- AA Degree in related discipline or local equivalent and 2 years of related experience is preferred.
- SAP MRP experience a strong plus
- Ability to work in teams
- Personal computer skills in a networked environment, Microsoft products preferred
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets