PRODUCT MANAGER III (REMOTE)
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Product Management Teams manage all aspects of a product, from driving new product development to manufacturing to marketing. They are responsible for overall product strategy, business leadership and capacity plans in order to meet sales and profit targets.
1. Marketing Sensing & Strategy Development (15%)
- Research market trends, demand drivers,customer needs, industry trends and competitor landscape.
- Co-work with global team to investigate the market and product strategy.
- Provide go-to-market strategy backup material
- Manage the product lifecycle
2. Develop Business Plan (35%)
- Work cross-functionally to achieve sales, technology and operation goals along with financial goals.
- Implement pricing policy as defined by lead PM(s)
- Assist in the development of the annual operating plan
3. Execution -- New Product Development & Launch (35%)
- Create new projects for product and collaborate with the project management team to launch the product with quality/timing/cost target achieved.
- Provide product information and samples to customers and sales team in support of new product launches
- Provide product demand FCST input to the S&OP process
- Promote new products to market with the sales team
4. Execution – Post Launch Product Management (15%)
- Perform pricing, cost and margin analysis
- Develop the sales FCST and check product capacity plan
- Provide product information to customers, the sales team, customer service, field application engineering, etc.
- Responding to requests for proposals and samples
- Analyze excess and obsolete inventory
What your background should look like:
1. Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in technical, Engineering or related field
2. Sales/Marketing/Project Management/Product Management Background are preferred
3. At least 5 years of working experience in application engineering, project manager or product management. Relevant product or industry experience desire
4. Operational experience with mechanical manufacturing/manufacturing engineering preferable
5. Demonstrated excellent communication (verbal, written, spoken) with exceptional listening skills
6. Good understanding of cross-region culture
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $97,000 – $121,200 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets