STORES ATTENDANT II
Location: Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Stores Attendant will manage and maintain tooling inventory levels, chemical inventory levels, gage calibration responsibilities, and distribute and track Preventative Maintenance requests. The Stores Attendant will place orders, and perform other activities, such as tracking, stocking, and auditing as necessary to maintain each system.
- Maintain established inventory levels of all items of responsibility.
- Monitor and verify daily tooling transactions/chemical consumption and update any system quantities as necessary.
- Perform audits as necessary to verify accuracy of systems.
- Interface with engineering to place orders for additional tooling or gages to the most recent revision as required.
- Receive new deliveries (gages, chemicals, tooling, etc), and stock items in appropriate storage locations.
- Label chemicals or other goods as necessary per established process.
- Ensure deliveries conform to purchase order quantity and quality and are free of shipping damage.
- Review order forms for proper coding or other required information and request any additional information from vendors as required.
- Interface with calibration companies to schedule calibration activities as required.
- May be required to provide training to others.
- Any other duties as assigned.
What your background should look like:
- Basic computer skills required – particularly Microsoft Excel
- Able to communicate professionally via phone and email
- Knowledge/experience of inventory control and purchasing
- A combination of job-related vocational training and relevant work experience (4+ years)
- Basic math skills required
- Knowledgeable in, or capable of learning SAP
- High school education required and vocational/technical school preferred
- Works under minimal supervision, referring only very complex issues to higher levels
- Must be proficient in the English language
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets