MAINTENANCE MECHANIC III
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon
Job Type: Full time
TE Connectivity's Maintenance Teams perform repairs and preventive maintenance to ensure longer lifespan of machines and facilities. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
- Able to change bearing, grinding wheels, clean coolant tanks
- Able to lift up to 30-45 lbs.
- Diagnose mechanical problems
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Electrical background is a plus
- Ability to work with electric motors, and drive system
- Execute preventive maintenance/corrective.
- Work with a positive attitude with the teammates.
- Able to be flexible to changing priorities.
What your background should look like:
- 2+ years of manufacturing maintenance experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, electrical (low voltage), and electronic skill.
- Experience with operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Perform mechanical skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Must be flexible to work overtime.
- Ability to read schematics and wiring diagram.
- PLC knowledge with programming skills a plus.