MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN III
Job Type: Full time
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
Business Unit Description
TE’s Medical business unit, part of the Industrial Solutions segment, offers medical device OEMs, a complete product offering, and a capability portfolio for minimally invasive, imaging, surgical, diagnostic, and therapeutic devices. With more than 350 design engineers and a global presence in all key medical device hubs, we are a premier partner to the world’s leading medical technology companies for their next-generation medical devices. We are experts in all aspects of device design and manufacture, from access & delivery solutions for interventional medicine; to sensors & connectors for surgical applications. Our innovative solutions enable groundbreaking medical therapies such as treating heart disease without opening the body, placing microscopic devices into brain arteries, and powering robotic surgery.
TE Connectivity's Manufacturing Technicians (Overview). Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
The Manufacturing Technician III will be responsible for: General setup, operation, and maintenance of equipment and tooling to support manufacturing and development efforts in a clean room environment. Facility cleaning, shipping & receiving, QA support as needed, and Customer Service support as needed. Overall a multi-functional individual that will wear several hats during our growth needs.
- Support Manufacturing Engineering goals for yield and productivity sustainment.
- Perform equipment preventive maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Set up and run engineering tests and gather data as needed.
- Assist with shipping & receiving products and raw materials in areas of responsibility as needed.
- Ensure compliance with our QA manual & documentation system to meet customer specifications.
- Support QA with inspection procedures and equipment or other QA-related tasks as needed.
- Support Sales/Customer Service as needed
- General support for manufacturing and development activity in designated areas of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned
The shift is Monday to Friday 7 am to 3 pm - flexible schedule opportunity to start earlier if requested.
What your background should look like:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 years or more of related work experience and/or training
- Experience working under ISO Regulations
- Experience with manufacturing and/or basic lean principles
- Computer skills with word processing and spreadsheets
- Ability to read, write and speak proficiently in English