PRODUCTION OPERATOR II - Laser - 1st Shift
Location: Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
$2,000 Sign On Bonus
We are offering external candidates a $2,000 Sign On Bonus payable after beginning employment.
TE Connectivity's Manufacturing/Production Teams transform raw materials into finished goods and ensure component flow. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
- Safety – Performs all tasks in a safe manner, wearing required PPE and following all safety regulations.
- Maintain a team effort attitude and team approach
- Operate heavy industrial machinery in assigned area(s).
- Meet productivity standards and consistent high quality.
- Exercises good judgment in handling expensive materials and equipment.
- Cleans and maintains equipment according to 5S standards.
- Actively participate in problem solving sessions.
- Perform housekeeping duties required for clean and safe work environment
- Train others as required
- Additional duties as assigned
Shift and Schedule
6am to 4pm- Monday- Thursday
What your background should look like:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 3-5 years machine shop experience running various machine equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge of manual milling and grinding
- Basic knowledge/comprehension of shop math
- Heat treat knowledge or experience a plus
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Immediate medical/dental/vision coverage
- Health Savings Accounts and Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Financial and Health Wellness program and incentives
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care and Dependent Care)
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Time Off Policy - up to 10 consecutive weeks for birth, adoption or placement of foster child
- Family Care Benefits - subsidized back-up child and adult care providers, access to provider network
- Voluntary benefits including: Legal Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Auto Insurance, Homewoner's/Renter's Insurance, and Pet Insurance
- 48 hours of personal/sick time after 90 days of employment
- 80 hours of vacation time
- 10 paid Company holidays plus 2 paid "floating" holidays
- Referral Bonus program
- Multi-faceted reward and recognition program including annual merit and incentive programs as well as Spot and Impact Bonus programs to reward outstanding behaviors and performance
- Tuition reimbursement up to $7,500/year for qualifying programs and courses.