Regional CRA Supervisor (East Coast Region) - Remote
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Regional CRA Supervisor
The Regional CRA Lead/Supervisor responsible for the functional line management, coaching and mentoring of a regional team of Clinical Research Associates (CRAs). This role is instrumental in building and managing high performing teams which support the efficient and effective execution and delivery of clinical studies. This position is fully remote focusing on the East Coast Region.
- Recruit, train, develop, and supervise assigned Clinical Research Associate team
- Screen new contract and FTE candidates, arrange interview teams and debriefings, make hiring decisions
- Contribute to team curriculum and onboarding plan maintenance and improvement
- Onboard, train, coach, mentor, and advocate for direct reports in job responsibilities, company culture, and career goals
- Identify training needs, formulate strategies to address training gaps, and conduct training
- Evaluate ongoing performance and perform performance reviews of assigned staff.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with study and management teams as well as the cross-functional relationships with which CRAs interact to optimize feedback
- Contribute to the planning of resource allocations to clinical studies and other Clinical Development Operations activities
- Contribute to Clinical Development Operations quality, systems, and process initiatives.
- Support day to day operational activities of the team in partnership with other line managers and Team Manager(s)
- Serve as CRA on assigned studies
- Contribute to preparation and follow-up of sponsored quality audits, as well as regulatory authority inspections
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in accordance with CFR, GCP/ICH, and other applicable guidelines
What your background should look like:
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in life science or related field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech company or CRO.
- Prior experience managing a team with three or more team members.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of GCP, ICH guidelines, and FDA regulations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong organizational abilities.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
Works Closely With:
VP of Clinical Operations, Director of Clinical Programs, Director of Clinical Monitoring and Data Management, Manager of Clinical Operations, Project Managers, and Clinical Research Associates
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $100,000 - 130,000 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets