2nd Shift Assembly Operator II
Location: Hampton, Virginia
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Assembly Teams assemble mechanical valves, and testing equipment. Troubleshoot components to ensure quality and productivity standards are met. They assemble components according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
What TE Connectivity Offers
Our commitment to our associates includes offering total rewards benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive, and meet the changing needs of our team members.
- The opportunity to build lifesaving products for our customers
- Competitive base pay based on experience; with a 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th shift premium pay.
- Annual pay increases based on company & individual performance
- Employee referral program
- 401(k) retirement savings with generous company match
- Tuition reimbursement to support your development and education goals
- 10 weeks of paid maternal and paternal time off and ease back to work
- Competitive paid time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits for team members and their families with benefits starting day one, company funded health savings accounts and company paid short-term and long-term disability.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manufacturing production floor setting, for assembling components and/or testing finished assemblies
- 1 year minimum role in manufacturing preferably pertaining to soldering, light welding and assembly components.
- High school diploma or GED.
Minimum 2 years of manufacturing experience related preferred.