SHIPPER / RECEIVER II
Location: Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
- Packaging/Scale Counting of various work orders that consist of different packaging procedures per the material(Wires)
- Completing data entry into our ERP System (Epicor)
- Prepares finished orders by ensuring each order receives Internal Packaging Labels & External Shipping Labels(Information varies)
- Places complete orders in Cardboard Tubes, PVC Pipe, Or Various Sized Boxes depending on Work Order requirement.
- Assists Team and Supervisor in investigating Count Variances and other Customer Complaints.
- General housekeeping of work area
- Other duties as assigned
What your background should look like:
- Strong keyboarding and Computer Skills
- Good communication Skills
- Basic Math Skills
- Ability to Multitask and Prioritize work in order to successfully accomplish Job duties and meet Deadlines.
- Experience in a Warehouse environment is preferred
- Experience in Excel is preferred
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets