Mechanical Engineering Intern
Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
What You'll Be Doing...
As a Manufacturing and Process Development Engineering Intern on our North America Automotive Transportation team, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Provide Extraordinary Customer Experience through professional phone skills, emails and team involvement.
- Work with cross functional teams to improve processes and productivity within TE.
- Work with Stamping and Assembly Manufacturing and Process Development Engineers to design and launch new high-speed stamping and shield forming production lines into our operations.
- Efficiently communicate customer’s requirements to engineering, design, and technicians to ensure proper execution for planning, manufacturing and shipping of products.
Click here for a day in the life of an Intern: Life at TE
What your background should look like:
Our internship program gives students the opportunity to work on valuable projects that contribute to the success of their team and build on their classroom experience. Throughout this 10-12-week program, interns will be provided with:
- Onboarding & Orientation
- Professional Development Workshops
- Networking Opportunities
- Operations Experience
This position will be located at our Winston-Salem, NC office.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets