MANAGER II INTEGRATED MARKETING - Remote
Location: Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Transportation Solutions (TS) segment at TE Connectivity is looking for a digitally savvy marketing leader to build new global commercial marketing capabilities, while also creating integrated marketing plans that will contribute to pipeline growth and revenue for the global business.
TS Marketing is undergoing a commercial transformation, partnering closely with BU marketing to expand our market share in fragmented markets and indirect accounts via integrated digital marketing and distribution channel partnerships. Reporting to the Director, Integrated Marketing of Transportation Solutions, the ideal candidate must build a clear strategic vision, initiatives, metrics tracking & optimizing approaches, collaborate effectively with stakeholders to transform integrated marketing campaigns into sales conversion, while conducting effective data & funnel analytics.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for leading integrated marketing efforts across the segment, including managing budget, internal and external agency relationships, delivering strong business growth and ROI.
- Collaborate closely with business unit marketers to develop joint strategies for growing share in target markets and applications.
- Responsible for thought-leadership in all things relating to demand generation and digital marketing including marketing automation tools and processes, understanding the customer lifecycle and personas, designing strategies and campaigns that drive business growth – rapidly testing new capabilities and deploying at scale.
- Partner closely with other marketing, product, and creative teams to deliver an excellent customer experience, integrate into other omni-channel digital campaigns, flawless campaign targeting and execution, with continuous improvement in business results.
- Own high priority metrics for acquisition, lead creation, and retention, while building the campaign lifecycle with demand gen tools and processes. This includes driving new revenue by acquiring new customers and repeat purchases by nurturing current customers, partnering closely with inside sales to ensure top-to-bottom funnel improvement.
- Partner closely with channel sales and marketing teams to better leverage indirect marketing tools at our channel distribution partners for incremental revenue growth.
- Partner with sales, product management and marketing operations to improve the effectiveness of commercial growth programs.
- Partner with digital customer experience team to deliver a seamless marketing approach across all integrated channels. Increase lifetime value and reduce churn by engaging customers with the most targeted, relevant, and personalized content at each stage of the customer lifecycle.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 7-10 years in B2B Marketing in multiple marketing disciplines, including integrated, product and channel marketing
- B2B marketing experience in large, global and highly matrixed organizations is required.
- Proven track record of leading demand generation marketing efforts and delivering revenue growth with a strong digital marketing skill set with a heavy focus on long-tail market development.
- Managerial courage and communication skills to effectively and constructively challenge and influence leaders and experts in the organization.
- Actionable understanding of demand generation, the customer journey, omnichannel campaigns, marketing automation, email nurturing, sales operations, sales funnel & revenue waterfall model
- Experience using top tier marketing automation systems: Salesforce, Eloqua, and Tableau. Knowledge of Adobe Analytics is a plus.
- Account Based Marketing experience is preferred
- Flexible with work hours when collaborating with co-workers in other time zones
- Must have fluency in English
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $100,000 – $130,000 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets