CLINICAL SUPPLY LEAD I
Location: Carlsbad, California
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Clinical Supply Lead will help coordinate clinical trial supplies in support of the Clinical Research Operations Department. This position will be responsible for study supplies management, document management, and clinical trial project support.
As a Clinical Supply Lead I, you are responsible for;
- Utilizing computer-based applications to maintain active inventory of all clinical investigational products and supplies in compliance with controlled procedures
- Coordinate and prepare clinical study supplies such as enrollment kits, regulatory binders, shipping materials, etc.
- Effectively prioritize, coordinate, and time manage for multiple low to medium complexity clinical trial projects at the enrollment phase concurrently
- Monitor subject enrollment levels and replenish materials to ensure availability at time of need
- Maintain physical inventory in an organized manner that accurately reflects the locations and quantities captured in our digital inventory management system
- Ship investigational product, clinical supplies, and specimens in accordance with IATA requirements
- Review temperature logs and investigate temperature deviations according to protocol
- Track and monitor outgoing, intra-site, and returned shipments to ensure timely arrival
- Manage procurement of all clinical supply materials through established suppliers and pursue new supplier relationships as required
- Creation of purchase orders and monitoring of resource availability to ensure lead time aligns with deliverables
Click here to learn more about Life at TE
What your background should look like:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 year of clinical study or supply management related experience preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective time management, organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Professional verbal and written communication skills required
- Word, Excel, Outlook, and MS Teams proficient
- Proven ability to collaborate in a team environment and work independently
- Must be punctual, reliable, and flexible in adapting to change in a multi-disciplinary, fast-paced work environment
- Must be responsible, take initiative, and be highly motivated
This position is located at our Carlsbad, CA site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets