MATERIAL HANDLER II
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Distribution & Logistics Teams manage the efficient flow of goods, services, and information between point of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements or internal business objectives. They create integrated processes among internal functions such as operations, purchasing and logistics, and outside suppliers. They also focus resources on continuous improvement of the movement of materials through various production processes and establish key performance metrics and benchmarks relating to supply chain planning/forecasting to measure actual performance against goals on a regular basis.
Key tasks and skills of the job:
- Ensure correct picking of materials from system documentation.
- Deliver any material to Operational areas within the factory as per the systems documentation.
- Follow Company processes within the SAP- ERP system to ensure system accuracy and integrity of items picked and delivered.
- Ensure timely picking of materials and good housekeeping within the warehouse.
- File and process paperwork within the area in line with system requirements.
- Incident reporting in line with company EH&S guidelines.
- Maintain safe working practices supporting the companies 5S +1 initiative.
What your background should look like:
Employment Experience- 2 years or 3 years Warehouse or inventory experience
Education Experience- High school diploma -GED
Shipping and Receiving experience preferred
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $32300-48500 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets