EH&S ANALYST II
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Environmental Health & Safety Teams ensure and monitor safety in the workplace. This includes the application and communication of health, safety and hazardous material standards, procedures and practices consistent with TE, environmental and government regulations.
- Participate in the implementation of the organization’s EHS programs and support the delivery of the organization’s EHS goals and strategy.
- Create and deliver training programs to ensure those involved in maintaining the organization’s EHS programs are aware of their responsibilities and how to discharge them. Provide training for all employees in support of achieving 100% engagement in EHS.
- Participate as an active member in teams for driving EHS improvements and managing EHS programs, including site safety and environmental committees; energy teams and; behavioral safety teams.
- Communicate with all levels in the organization on EHS to engage with, influence, and motivate the Plant Manager, managers, supervisors and employees. Drive EHS initiatives to achieve the organization’s goals and strategy.
- Audit and evaluate the performance of the EHS management system. Create and drive action plans to implement identified corrective actions.
- Create and use systems for monitoring and auditing EHS performance throughout the organization and provide timely, action oriented reports to management to ensure appropriate progress is maintained towards achieving the organization’s goals and strategy; and 100% compliance with TE policies, specifications and EHS legislation.
- Implement, maintain and use monitoring procedures for changes in EHS legislation applicable to the organization and ensure the EHS management system is updated to ensure compliance.
- Support those who are responsible for various components of EHS program management in the organization.
- Propose, implement and use organizational EHS metrics that drive improvements in EHS performance, e.g. near hit reporting, behavioral safety scorecards, ergonomic assessment, risk assessment data, environmental permit data, hazard reporting, etc.
What your background should look like:
- Managerial Courage
- Functional / Technical Competence
- Decision Quality
- Drive for Results
- Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving
- Building Effective Teams
- Motivating Others
- Conflict Management
- Process Management
Job Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Managing Through Systems
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Planning & Organizing
- Comfort Around Higher Management
- BA degree required
- 5+ years experience preferred
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $66K – $99K (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets