MANUFACTURING TEAM LEADER II
Location: Hampton, Virginia
Job Type: Full time
The Manufacturing Team Leader partners closely with the Production Supervisor to achieve daily production goals surrounding quality, cost, sales and safety.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
- Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
What your background should look like:
You should be able to;
- Lead and manage daily team / group activities in order to meet department goals.
- Plan and coordinate the assignment of production team members to meet production demands.
- Coordinate communication between team and Supervisor.
- Lead / assist department team members in ensuring the maintenance of all production equipment and support equipment.
- Train and lead team members in the production areas. Motivate and work with team members to develop them to reach/exceed agreed upon objectives.
- Assist in the development and delivery of appropriate training and educational materials on all aspects of the department/plant including, but not limited to, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), SOP re-certifications, and other newly created programs to provide for a certified workforce.
- Perform other tasks as directed by supervision / management.
- Perform fill-in and relief functions for all team members as required.
Applies job knowledge/skills and company policies/procedures to complete a variety of tasks.
Full knowledge of job role.
Identifies and selects the appropriate established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
Requires a High School Diploma/GED or local equivalent and 2 years of leadership related experience
Must be US person or PRC holder due to access to products and technology controlled under the ITAR & EAR
- AA Degree in related discipline or local equivalent is preferred.