MGR I SUPPLY CHAIN
Location: Fairview, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
This position may involve working with technical data, technology, software/source code, hardware or other items (collectively “items) subject to U.S. and non-U.S. export control laws and regulations. Under these regulations, it may be necessary for TE to verify a candidate’s national origin and/or citizenship status to determine whether a U.S. or other government export license is required prior to releasing its technologies to the candidate. If TE determines that TE will require a license or will be prohibited by applicable laws from providing the candidate with items necessary for the performance of this position, then TE expressly reserves the right to either a) make an offer of employment contingent upon TE receiving required export licenses from the appropriate government agency, b) consider the candidate for a different position that is not subject to such restrictions, on whatever terms and conditions TE shall establish in its sole discretion, or c) decline to move forward with the candidate’s application.
- Analyze forecast signals from the Demand Planning team to generate an optimized build plan while ensuring effective communication across extended supply chain
- Lead the MPS function to optimize the production plan with the aim to support customer demand, optimize production utilization and balancing inventory in a targeted manner
- Lead the Material Planning team ensuring implementation of production plan of work centers, machines, or processes to meet customer requests
- Monitor MRP system setup, identify capacity constraints and proactively expand drive capacity to avoid supply and demand gaps
- Ensure appropriate parameter settings, system settings and system usage
- Lead the Materials Analyst team ensuring the right amount of material is procured within the appropriate timing
- Develop standards for materials management including appropriate levels of safety stock, in-process inventory, and finished goods. Handles the disposition of obsolete inventories according to the company’s policy.
- Oversee and supervise physical inventories
- Active participation in monthly Supply Review Meeting, identifying risks and opportunities and ensuring necessary proactive measures are taken to close gaps to meet budgets
- Develop new and existing relationships with suppliers
- Coordinate information flow between planning, warehouse, and production teams
- Lead, manage, motivate, and develop Supply chain team
- Proactively approach other functions within Demand Planning, Customer Service and Supply Chain for end-to-end optimization
- Accountable for the timely and accurately execution at the shipping and receiving areas
- Track and control supply chain KPIs including corrective measure to management on regularly base
- Improve the overall supply chain performance and look for any possible innovations to the process
- Others duties as assigned by manager or leadership
- 5+ years of Supply Chain/Materials Planning Management experience
- Bachelor’s or equivalent level of qualification in relevant disciplines
- Experience in working with ERP systems and other IT systems at customer interface, e.g. SAP, EDI
- Process Improvement
- Capacity planning and scheduling experience
- Must be able to pass requirements to work in an ITAR facility
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $100,200 – 150,400 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets