SR MGR GLOBAL ACCOUNTS
Location: Daly City, California
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE’s DnD business unit is seeking an experienced and savvy Global Account Manager to join our Hyperscale sales team to lead our largest Hyperscale account on a global basis. This account is also one of our fastest growing accounts in DnD with high visibility. As the GAM team leader for this account, you will be responsible for all aspects of GAM account growth, including successful relationship building with all Customer key contacts in the Bay Area, new design wins, market share gains and market share analysis. As the GAM, you will be the overall account lead encompassing the coordination of projects that often encompass synchronized US and Asia activity. You will also lead Legal discussions related to long-term contracts. You will report directly to the Director of Global Hyperscale Sales.
- This is a remote position butmust be based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Meet locally with Customer locally in the Bay Area with high frequency and develop all key relationships with Customer’s Engineering and Procurement teams
- Identify current and future customer needs, and together with the customer find appropriate solutions in conjunction with your supporting FAE and Sales Architect teams
- Manage customer Account Manager(s) that will report directly to you and support you
- Support Salesforce pipeline entries, S&OP forecasting and related revenue tools
- Become the application expert and be able to present Customer Cloud application solution designs and future technical trends to TE Leadership
- Drive new and custom designs with TE Product Management and System Architect teams
- Cultivate high level Customer relationships and extend these relationships up within TE Senior Management.
- Mentor and help grow our younger Hyperscale Sales Professionals to the next level of Management
- International travel <10%, weekly Bay Area customer visits required.
What your background should look like:
- Familiarity and experience selling to Hyperscale customer is required (100+ million)
- Knowledge of Cloud architecture (server, switch, storage, AI, related ICs and protocols)
- BS degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering strongly preferred
- Background in interconnects, copper cables and optics preferred
- 7+ years of key account management experience preferred
- Some experience leading a team (2-3 minimum)
- Strong Customer focus throughout all levels of management
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $171k-215k+ (subject to change based on experience)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets