ASSEMBLY OPERATOR I
Location: Fairview, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
TE Connectivity's Assembly Teams operate assigned automated assembly machinery, ensure component flow, troubleshoot and correct machinery issues to ensure quality and productivity. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Assembly Operator I
Assembly Operators in Fairview, NC. The ideal candidates will be responsible for performing a wide variety of manufacturing tasks in the assembly of our products.
As part of the team, you will be joining a group of professionals who are passionate about ensuring the future growth of the business whilst maintaining integrity, taking accountability, working together and continually improving to ensure constant innovation and openness to change.
TE offers comprehensive and competitive benefits including:
- Vision Insurance
- Specialized Health Coaching Programs
- 401k Retirement Match
- Retirement Planning Services
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with Company Match
- Adoption Assistance
- Vacation/PTO/Holidays/Floating Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Critical Care Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discount Programs for shopping, travel, entertainment and more!
- Read and follow drawings/prints and work instructions
- Become proficient in all assembly and special processes as required.
- Communicate clearly both written and verbal in English
- Gather and record data accurately
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Detect and correct errors utilizing established company communication and quality methodology
- Meet documented and communicated standards for quality and productivity
- Detail-oriented individual with multi-tasking abilities; Ability to work under general supervision
- Soldering certification preferable
- Expected to perform a level of basic and intermediate job skills per established company policy and procedures to complete assigned tasks without close supervision
- Duties and tasks are semi-routine and standardized
- Follow both written and verbal instructions
- Receive general instruction on work while requiring some explanation and interpretation
- Work safely with small hand tools, assembly and process ovens, chemicals
- Some equipment adjustments or set –up necessary; based on accepted process deviations
This position requires access to information which is subject to stringent controls under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. lawful permanent resident, person granted asylee status in the U.S., or person admitted into the U.S. as a refugee.
What your background should look like:
- 1-2 years of related work experience preferable
- Completion of high school or equivalent