Location: Wilsonville, Oregon
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Quality Control and Reliability Teams ensure product and / or product components comply with specifications and quality standards. They test and inspect products against performance and integrity criteria to ensure product quality and reliability, and to determine the suitability of product release.
- Using knowledge and judgment to assure that the proper inspection techniques are applied to products according to product drawings, procedures, and test specifications.
- Identifying, supporting, and performing training and mentoring for inspection certification.
- Assisting operators to be aware of customer specifications and product requirements.
- Understanding and using various sampling and SPC techniques.
- Responsible for meeting schedules as assigned by the Inspection Supervisor.
- Responsible for quality level of work performed.
- Capable of using complex test equipment and mechanical measurement tools for inspection.
- Capable of following priorities.
What your background should look like:
- Experience with various measurement devices (caliper, multimeter, micrometer, etc).
- Knowledge of sampling and Statistical Process Control Techniques.
- Understands and follows standard procedures.
- Basic knowledge of computer software’s (Microsoft outlook, Excel , Word Etc.)
- Ability to work in a manufacturing warehouse environment, which may include generally light physical exertion, sit, or stand for long periods of time, repetitive movement, normal to restricted injection-molding environment, must wear safety glasses, meet shop floor requirements and potential exposure to plastic fumes, sharp implements, heat generating equipment, and mechanical inspection equipment.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $$30,200 – $45,400 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets