PRODUCT PRICING ANALYST II
Location: Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
We are looking for a Pricing Analyst within our Energy Pricing team. The Pricing Analyst is responsible for utilizing all TE pricing and data systems to conduct various pricing analysis to support the Americas pricing team, the PM org and sales org to serve the business needs. This team is functioning as the center of excellence within the Americas Energy team to enhance data driven decisions by coordinating with the energy analytics team.
- Develop monthly pricing reports and drive actions, including DOA tracking report and key account award analysis and tracking partnering with the Energy Analytics team.
- Utilizing and giving suggested enhancements to the reports such as low margin tracking report, channel win/loss/performance report etc partnering with the Energy Analytics team.
- Support the book price review and drive the book price optimization and competitiveness improvement together with product pricing manager.
- Fully utilize various systems to find pricing optimization opportunities in direct/indirect business
- Come up with process improvement suggestions through data analysis
- Continue driving the report enhancement to better serve the commercial team’s needs
- Support segment pricing system projects and process improvement projects
- Responsible for price management of specific direct or indirect accounts including daily RFQ and annual price/agreement review.
- Support product and agreement pricing activities
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $57,000 – $70,000
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets