Sr Mgr. Total Rewards - Remote
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Total Rewards teams develop, implement and evaluate Total Rewards programs, tools, and initiatives (e.g., wage and salary administration, short- and long-term incentives, job evaluation, global mobility, executive compensation, and health, life and retirement benefits) in the context of TE's internal and external environment to attract, retain and motivate employees. They administer and communicate the company’s benefits program plan options, features, and enrollment requirements and assist employees with benefit claim administration inquiries. They implement and execute mobility programs and services supporting employee short- and long-term transfers, assignments, country entry, and domestic or international relocation. In addition, the Total Rewards team analyzes Total Reward cost containment strategies and makes recommendations for improvement/enhancement as appropriate. They also ensure company compliance with federal and state laws governing both compensation and benefits practices and stay current with laws, regulations, and procedures governing international mobility and immigration.
This role leads a team of compensation professionals to deliver on our global portfolio of compensation operations programming, initiatives, and projects. The Senior Manager of Global Compensation will develop and maintain compensation data and processes, implement scalable compensation programs, and support the development of compensation communications. This role works closely with Total Rewards leaders and partners across teams including HR Technology & Integration, HR Partners, Talent Management, and Finance. The role can be remote based on a U.S Eastern time zone working day.
Role: Senior Manager Total Rewards
Salary: $137,500 – $206,300
- Drive execution of global compensation planning cycle and identify opportunities for improvement and simplification
- Lead the develop of training plans for end users and standard operating procedures for service center team in support of global compensation planning cycle
- Drive execution of global compensation market data strategy including global vendor management, benchmark survey budgeting and maintenance of the internal market data repository
- Facilitate the governance and refinement of the internal job framework in close collaboration with key stakeholders
- Partner with HR Technology team to assess system functionality and recommends enhancements to improve efficiency, controls and service to users of the global compensation planning system
- Responsible for global incentive plan administration including communications, inventories and approvals
- Partner with Executive Compensation and Finance on global incentive plan forecasting, accruals and modeling
- Manage the annual salary increase budget planning process with
- Partner with HR Technology & Integration and key stakeholders to drive continuous improvements to global compensation processes
- Participate in and lead projects, conducts analysis and completes research in support of TE’s compensation strategies
- Stay up-to-date with applicable employment-related statutory requirements regarding employee pay and current compensation-related legislation
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or Human Resources
- 12+ years demonstrated global compensation analysis, design and administration experience required
- Substantial command of compensation fundamentals (e.g., job matching and market pricing, Job Architecture, incentive administration, cyclical programs, etc.)
- Prior experience working with large amounts of data, utilizing strong analytical skills to interpret compensation trends and build intelligence through reporting, with high attention to data validity
- Consistent track record of creating meaningful, understandable models, reports, and training materials
- Prior experience in working with HR/Compensation teams outside the U.S. to ensure programs are flexible and reflective of global geographic differences.
- Ability to influence, explain and defend a point of view, and negotiate at all levels within an organization
- Expertise in synthesizing group discussions into clarifying key points and tactical solutions
- SuccessFactors – compensation module experience desirable
- PayFactors experience desirable
- CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) or GRP (Global Remuneration Professional) designation desirable
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $137,500 – $206, 300 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets