Account Manager Intern
Location: Troy, Michigan
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Automotive Americas is offering paid summer internship for talented students interested in Account Management careers at TE Connectivity. Students from all schools and all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
As part of your 12-week summer experience, you will join a team and use your education, experience and creativity to make an impact. Our Account Manager Intern will get hands on experience in their field, exposure to senior leaders and opportunities to learn, network and have a good time – virtually or in person.
Our Automotive Sales organization is responsible for developing relationships with Tier 1 Component and Aggregate Manufacturers. Our goal is to have the right product, in the right place, at the right time, for the right cost, and develop customer relationships that drive product development and customer value. You will work with teams in our Automotive Sales organization as well as supply chain, manufacturing, marketing, and other functions to ensure we are effectively collaborating and solutioning problems to meet our customers’ standards and timelines. Some of this teams’ responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers in assigned accounts
- Selling TE’s products, services and/or systems to support full customer solutions
- Identifying opportunities for revenue growth and expansion
- Managing a full sales cycle from discovery through delivery
- Researching industry trends and developing account plans
- Providing value-based feedback to the Organization to drive product roadmaps
What your background should look like:
If you are pursuing your bachelor’s degree in supply chain, engineering or business fields and want to make a meaningful impact to our team, we encourage you to apply today! We look for students who understand the numbers and can also see the big picture. You will have opportunities to meet people at all levels of the organization including senior leaders and will need confidence and strong communication skills to be effective.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $15.00 – $27.00/hourly (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
EOE, Including Disability/Vets