Digital Marketing Intern
Location: Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
At TE, you can make an impact working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable, and more connected world.
We are looking for an intern to support digital marketing activities across Transportation Segment business units in collaboration with other in-house experts. A successful intern will effectively assist in managing Search Engine Marketing (SEM) accounts and work with the SEO and Marketing teams to maximize ROI, and drive traffic, sales, and customers. At TE, we believe in unleashing our employee’s potential and embrace diversity. As a global organization, we support candidates interested in a remote or hybrid working environment.
- Assist in the development and management of Paid Search campaigns for the enterprise
- Familiarity with eCommerce and how digital marketing drives performance
- Identify, set-up, execute, and measure A/B ad copy and landing page tests
- Manage negative keywords across multiple accounts
- Manage the daily budgets, performance, and optimization of multiple accounts
- Use Analytics and other tools such as CRM to evaluate search campaigns
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Collaborate with relevant marketing team members and other stakeholders to understand their unique goals, objectives and challenges
- Collaborate closely with relevant outside partners and agencies to adapt content for digital delivery
- Balance multiple concurrent assignments with shifting priorities in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- Provide, review and analyze data related to campaign performance and present results to illustrate insights and enable decision-making
What your background should look like:
- Working towards a BA/BS degree in Marketing or similar
- General understanding of Paid Search capabilities and best practices
- Experience in Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, or Google Tag Manager a plus
- Understanding of B2B marketing practices
- Familiarity with tracking code and third-party pixel tag creation
- Excellent relationship management, presentation and communications skills that establish trust, credibility and respect
- Strong Excel Skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Team-oriented and able to work in an ambiguous and/or changing environment
- Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
- Google Ads and Microsoft Ads certifications are a plus
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $14.00 – $22.00/hourly (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
EOE, Including Disability/Vets