SR MGR HR BUSINESS PARTNER
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Channel Division owns the small customers for TE. It works with a dedicated group of distribution partners to drive growth while delivering unsurpassed service and value to both TE’s small indirect customers and distributors. From marketing strategy, sales training, and customer care to supply chain, pricing, and new design engineering, TE’s Channel division supports distributors throughout the entire sales process. Supporting all TE business units, Channel employees have the unique opportunity to gain a well-rounded understanding of the company. TE Connectivity's Chandeliveringllaborates with our distributor partners on TE’s global distribution vision, strategy, and business initiatives by aligning our goals to drive faster growth and better serve our mutual customers through delivering unsurpassed service and value.
This position will serve as the HR Business Partner (HRBP) to Channel Organization. In alignment with business priorities and the company’s HR strategies and processes, the individual will be responsible for delivering an HR strategy that supports innovation, capability development, and career pathing, as well as providing a focused set of human resources activities in the areas of organization development, leadership, employee engagement, talent management, and change management. This position will collaborate closely with other TE Connectivity HR Operation Model pillars, including HR Innovation Centers (Centers of Excellence) and HR Solutions (HR Operations). ….
- Served as a strategic advisor to senior leaders on leadership effectiveness, change leadership, organization design, employee engagement, leadership development, talent acquisition, and compensation.
- Provide advice and counsel to senior leaders on the talent and organization implications of strategies designed to drive business performance.
- Work with leadership team members to determine the organization's needs and develop workforce and learning and development plans to grow and develop the team.
- Improve talent pipeline through continuous assessment of critical roles, as well as developing clear role descriptions, competencies models, and training to support the development of essential employees.
- Acquire top talent by working with recruitment partners (both internal and external) in developing search strategies, candidate identification & selection, and successful onboarding activities.
- Contribute to the HR team’s annual completion of the corporate function’s organization leadership review (talent review /succession planning)
- Guide and lead the effective execution of change management strategies designed to support the effective implementation of large-scale organizational changes.
- Provide thought leadership on organization development interventions required to realize business strategies.
- Establish meaningful HR metrics and reporting to assist the corporate functions in making data-based decisions
- Develop an innovative program that identifies the “right person in the right place, at the right time, with the right cost.”
- Proactively monitor the work environment to identify and address trends and areas of improvement to increase employee engagement. Lead employee engagement pulse surveys and address critical action items.
- Coordinate effectively with the HR Solutions organization and HR CEOs to deliver solutions.
- Administer total rewards programs based on corporate guidelines and participate in job evaluations and pay decisions as required.
What your background should look like:
Background and Experience
- A minimum of 5+ years of progressive Human Resources experience, preferably in a large global matrixed environment.
- Exceptional analytical skills and proven ability to diagnose issues and drive appropriate solutions.
- Prior HR specialist experience in one or more functional areas of Human Resources (HRBP, Talent Management, Compensation, Staffing, etc.).
- Coaching, counseling, and influencing business leaders in organization development, employee relations, performance management, progressive discipline, and career development.
- She demonstrated managerial courage; self-confidence and was able to act as a role model of company values.
- Experience with project management and continuous improvement, and must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written, oral communication, and presentation skills with the ability to present confidently across the organization.
- Superior facilitation and project management aptitude plus proven presentation, analytical, and communication skills are required.
- High personal credibility, confidentiality, relationship building, and influencing skills are all essential Working knowledge of state/federal laws related to human resources (FMLA, STD, LTD, etc.)
Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business or Human Resources discipline; MBA or Master in Human Resources/Organizational Psychology/Industrial & Labor relations desired
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in about 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat, and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $133,800 - $200,600 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust fields depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off, and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets