2nd shift_MATERIAL HANDLER I
Location: Tullahoma, Tennessee
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
** Sign on bonus $1000 new hires, $500 for Agency conversion **
TE Connectivity's Material Handler Teams perform the physical and/or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- Unpack and check goods received against purchase orders or invoices.
- Maintain records of received goods and reject unsatisfactory items.
- Lift heavy items (up to 50 pounds)
- Operate pallet jacks and may operate a forklift.
- Prepare and maintain records of shipments, post weights and shipping charges and prepare goods for final shipment.
- Examine, stock and distribute materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines
- Prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
This is a 2nd shift position 3:00pm - 11:30pm
What your background should look like:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 0-1 year of experience
- Computer skills
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Pallet Jack experience - Preferable
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $14.99 + shift differential (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets