Location: Brooklyn Park
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity’s Quality and Reliability Engineering Teams analyze the ability of product and production systems to comply with customer and contractual requirements through established reliability factors. They design, recommend revisions and install quality control systems, develop and document analytical methods for establishing reliability of products and their components and conduct analysis on relative reliability with regards to cost, structure, weight, maintainability, facility of production, and availability of materials and equipment. Out teams develop, implement and monitor company environmental safety programs and policies to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local environmental, health and safety regulations and recommend corrective actions if necessary. They are responsible for policies and practices to comply with applicable government regulations and industry requirements related to product environmental compliance, the implementation and management of technical and testing standards and specifications, quality control and reliability programs governing materials, product and processes, resulting in the optimization of material and labor, as well as failure analysis, root cause, corrective action and customer communication.
Responsible for non-conformance resolution, analysis and trending of data, receiving inspection and product release activities, auditing to regulated standards, maintenance of documentation, and generating test protocols and reports with little or no supervision.
- Lead in the execution of the NCR, Complaint, and CAPA systems to ensure effective resolution to issues and timely completion of actions.
- Use statistical tools (Minitab, etc) to analyze data, make acceptance decisions, and improve process capability.
- Provide technical and statistical support in evaluating products from a quality and reliability standpoint.
- Lead and/or assist in quality system audits to ensure compliance with internal/external standards.
- Lead and/or assist the organization toward continuous quality improvement through training and implementation of quality improvement tools.
- Assist in the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System through auditing, trend analysis/escalation, and the review/revision of documented procedures.
- Perform quality assurance activities as assigned including inspection, product release, and product testing.
- Interact with cross-functional personnel to ensure that new products are smoothly transitioned from development to manufacturing.
- Perform measurement system analyses to evaluate/improve test and inspection equipment.
- Other responsibilities as defined by the Manager.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s Degree with technical focus
- Three to Five years minimum quality assurance experience in technical role
- Two years minimum medical device experience
- Knowledge and application of quality system regulations and their application to medical devices required
- Experience in the use and understanding of measurement equipment and testing as it relates to tubing
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel, etc.
- Strong math skills with good understanding of advanced statistics (Gage RR, capability analysis, etc.)
- Self-motivated, efficient, ability to work with little or no supervision, and committed to a team approach
- Strong interpersonal, organization, and project management skills
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $68,800 – $103,200 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets