DISTRIBUTION SALES MANAGER IV
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Distribution Management Teams manage the sale and placement of products in the marketplace to customers, either directly through the sales force or indirectly through distributors, dealers and agents.
- Selling the company's products or services in the field via our distributor branch network.
- Calling on distributors and prospective customers, providing technical and administrative product.
- Providing information and/or demonstrations, and quotes to appropriate customer prices.
- Achieving regional/country/territory/branch POS target.
- Distributor Single Point of contact for all TE POS – Geographically based.
- Growing TE Connectivity market share.
- Managing branch execution of distributor corporate plans:
- Prioritizing based on market relevance
- Aligning priorities and local business plans with the distributor Sales Managers and General Managers
- Managing all market business reviews, driving accountability
- Executing Competitive Analysis:
- Marketing TAM/DTAMs.
- Competitor's go to market strategies and resources
- Conducting regular quote follow up with Distributors/End customers.
- Managing distributor business processes (Coop, POS reporting/matching, etc).
- Managing the retention and growth of the TAM to DTAM accounts.
- Coaching and developing the distributor business resources to be more self-sufficient.
- Coordinating branch training plans across TE products portfolio.
- The local contact for all TE BU sales teams to ensure TE plans/programs are consistently executed.
- Administering Design Registration Programs.
- Understanding Distributors Strategy for better enablement and alignment with key TE initiatives.
You Will Be Measured By
- Your POS growth across all TE products in assigned geography.
- Your distributor opportunity funnel and win-to-pipeline conversion.
- POS realization % of pipeline conversion.
Your Skills Include
- Drive strong professional relationships/collaboration with multiple functions: Business Unit Management, Product Management, Marketing, etc.
- Reveal excellent written and verbal communications.
- Exhibit strong results-orientation and execution characteristics.
- Display a proven track record of forging excellent relationships.
- Be a work horse - willingness to roll-up sleeves and do the work as part of a team.
- Parade strong organizational and planning skills.
What your background should look like:
- 5-10 years’ experience in sales management.
- Extensive knowledge of electronics components/systems industry.
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills, with the ability to deliver formal presentations to senior staff.
- The ability to negotiate with executives at all levels of an organization is a must.
- A self-directed personality that can analyze market needs and deliver strong results through the sales process.
- English and local language proficiency.
You May Also Have (Preferred)
- 5-10 years’ experience in Electronics Distribution Sales Management – either with electronics
- OEM or Electronics Distributor. * This would be awesome! But it is not required*
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $110,000 – $125,000 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets