PLATING OPERATOR II - Swing Shift
Location: Jonestown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
What your background should look like:
- Operate and adjust plating lines
- Perform quality checks of products and assure good product
- Load and change reels
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Must possess the ability to coordinate and move product from one department to another
- Operate pallet jacks and other material handling devices to move product and materials
Education / Experience:
- High energy, self-motivated, attention to detail and willingness to learn and advance in a fast paced environment
- Introductory experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Knowledge of plating processes and production lines is preferred
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 44 lbs safely & dependably
- Must be able to carry a minimum weight of 44 lbs safely & dependably
- Must be able to push a peak force of 80 lbs safely & dependably
- Must be able to pull a peak force of 80 lbs safely & dependably
Frequent standing, walking, and balancing throughout the day is required in this job
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $37,440.00 - $45,760.00 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets