MANUFACTURING TEAM LEADER III
Location: Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Why TE is a great place to work:
- Climate-controlled work areas – we are warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer.
- Safe Work Environment - All team members at TE Connectivity recognize the importance of working safely and looking out for each other every day.
- Clean Production Floor – While we’ll always have room for improvement, one of the most consistent comments we hear from candidates who visit our site is how clean and well-organized our production floor is.
- Inclusion and Diversity - Seeing things differently is what continues to drive innovation in a global marketplace. At TE, we believe in creating an environment where all employees feel included, represented, and valued helps to produce greater employee commitment and engagement. Recognizing employee's uniqueness and appreciating their varied perspectives helps ensure an inclusive work environment where awareness and respect for differences is promoted and celebrated. Not just one voice, but all voices.
Shift and Schedule:
This position is located on our 2nd shift which works Monday through Thursday 4:00pm to 2:00am. Overtime is available and may be required during times of increased volume.
Individuals working 2nd shift receive a 10% shift differential on top of their hourly rate.
What your background should look like:
- Advanced assembly / setup experience
- High level of troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Read, write, and communicate efficiently
- Microsoft Office Suite skills and SAP background
- Ability to multitask and change priorities quickly
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Immediate medical/dental/vision coverage
- Health Savings Accounts and Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Financial and Health Wellness program and incentives
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care and Dependent Care)
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Time Off Policy - up to 10 consecutive weeks for birth, adoption or placement of foster child
- Family Care Benefits - subsidized back-up child and adult care providers, access to provider network
- Voluntary benefits including: Legal Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Auto Insurance, Homewoner's/Renter's Insurance, and Pet Insurance
- 48 hours of personal/sick pay after 90 days of employment
- 80 hours of vacation time
- 10 paid Company holidays plus 2 paid "floating" holidays
- Referral Bonus program
- Multi-faceted reward and recognition program including annual merit and incentive programs as well as Spot and Impact Bonus programs to reward outstanding behaviors and performance
- Tuition reimbursement up to $7,500/year for qualified programs and expenses
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $18.50-$27.70(subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets