Sales & Field Service Engineering Intern
Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
At TE, you can make an impact working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable, and more connected world.
The Sales and Field Engineering Internship program is an internship/co-op program designed to provide exposure to various functions withing the field sales, inside sales, customer care and field engineering functions. The goal is to develop a student with the potential for a full-time position., you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Develop skills through a function rotation program
- Learn various technical applications, operating systems, and customer needs
- Travel to various customer locations to support field applications
- Support Customer Care and Accounts Receivables with Past Due payment analysis
- Support Field Engineers and Account Managers on end customer sales calls.
- Help develop processes to drive sales productivity
What your background should look like:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited University or College for the duration of the Internship
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program with a business or engineering background
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $16 – 27 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
EOE, Including Disability/Vets