COMMERCIAL CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT ANALYST
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Continuous Improvement Teams design and implement programs and projects to improve products, services, or processes aligned with business strategies. They coach teams; establish program performance metrics; and establish process excellence supports.
As part of the Product Management & Pricing organization, this position plays a critical role in the implementation and success of long-term objectives within the AD&M business unit. This role will be responsible for engaging with multiple functions within the business and provides a great opportunity to gain business knowledge & product management insight in a high-visibility role within the organization.
The role requires a high level of interaction with a variety of global organizational functions, including Product Management, Sales, Engineering, & Operations, and acts as both a change agent and continuous improvement advocate. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter with demonstrated strength in collaboration & task execution.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following and may vary based on candidate experience:
- Leading and/or supporting projects in service of delivering annual strategic priorities
- Support the delivery of annual objectives through tracking & reporting of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Support achievement of TEOA/Continuous Improvement commitments through program facilitation, including program administration, project support, and opportunity identification
- Support key business & strategy reporting cadence(s) through data collection, analysis, and/or presentation development
- Develop business update & communication materials
The shift is Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm - Hybrid schedule is available.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or related discipline
- 1-5 years of experience in continuous improvement, project management, business development, business analytics, or a related field (internships and/or co-ops will be considered to meet this requirement)
- Proficiency in basic data analysis & presentation (Excel at a minimum)
- Demonstrated proficiency in business / project update presentation development (PowerPoint at a minimum)
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with a team, preferably in a remote (virtual) environment
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $64,700– $97,100 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets