SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for planning and managing all things related to inventory working closely with the supply chain organization at the plants. This role will help to define and enforce accountability of processes related to inventory planning and execution to plan.
Tasks Summary & Responsibilities:
- Key participant in the Sales and Operations Planning process providing input to supply and demand plan ensuring optimal inventory decisions
- Own global scorecard and establish KPIs that align to different levels of ownership in the organization driving for root cause inputs and addressing risks to meet targets
- Analyze make up of inventory to drive actions in the organization to improve inventory health
- Lead plant inventory champion team to ensure standardization of best practices, optimal execution, and strategy alignment
- Support inventory entitlement analysis and recommendation
- Engage in enterprise wide initiatives ensuring any implications to inventory level is understood and considered in the S&OP process
- Collaborate with finance to ensure reporting alignment providing a consolidated view to the business
- Project management skill desired to manage overall inventory action tracker for proper execution and realization of inventory reduction
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Economics, Business Administration
- 3-5 years of experience in Manufacturing/Supply Chain Planning environment
- Working knowledge and understanding of SAP
- Knowledge of Operations, Manufacturing and Supply Chain processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $93200-139800 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets