Key Account Program Manager
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Logistics Demand Management Teams develop, integrate and provide short-term accounts or brand specific forecasts for internal operations which include replenishment data, customer data, sales promotion information, marketing plans and new distribution/product deletions. They are responsible for facilitating, managing and executing strategic directions related to plant performance, customer demand agreements, supply chain improvements, revenue forecasting and overall improvement in delivery metrics globally. They assist in the improvement of demand system forecasting accuracy for customers. The Demand Management Teams maintain and manage product history, forecasts and promotional demand. They analyze internal demand stream information, and categorizes according to demand patterns. They also may input sales/marketing intelligence for use in forecast systems, working with sales organization(s), national sales accounts, marketing, and related forecasting and planning groups.
- Actively contribute to forecast management process for assigned customers
- Understanding of, and ability to actively participate in AD&M’s monthly S&OP process
- Initiate strategic safety stocks requirements and work with Product/Demand Management on approval, and monitor agreedlevels post implementation
- Implement & monitor consignment stocks / VMI solutions
- Participate in implementing customer portal solutions as well as EDI Data into associated business processes / SAP to driveautomation thus increasing efficiencies.
- Define and facilitate any implementation of, or change to customer required business processes across various TE functions.
- Backlog management of assigned customer backlog to mitigate any risk to potential future past dues in collaboration workingwith assigned Customer Service Representative.
- Manage critical delivery shortages. Rapid coordination of, and resolution to any critical supply chain situation by mobilizing across functional team to address and correct any impediments to achieving our commitments.
- Participate in, and/or initiate any relevant continuous improvement activities (TEOA Corporate Program, Lean management)cross functionally internally at TE, and/or externally with assigned customers with the ultimate goals of improving efficienciesand customer service
- Ensure contractual obligations with key customers in the logistics/supply chain area are respected and executed across ourorganizations (e.g. products migration/manufacturing relocation, ERP change)
- Coordinate proper change & adjustment to any relevant system settings (VMI, DCs, xref, etc.) in any change situation:product migration/manufacturing relocation, DCs and carrier changes, ERP change, etc.
- Work cross functionally to facilitate any customer audits at various TE manufacturing facilities as well as resolve any post-audit gap closure required by customer findings.
This position requires access to information which is subject to stringent controls under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. lawful permanent resident, person granted asylee status in the U.S., or person admitted into the U.S. as a refugee.
What your background should look like:
- Very Customer focused with strong Customer Relationship Management skills
- Previous experience and knowledge working with operations, materials, customer relationship functions
- Experience managing and working with key accounts/large customers
- Ability and willingness to create and manage healthy conflict within a cross functional team and business for the purpose ofimproving customer service metrics.
- Prior roles in demand management, materials, and/or sales/customer service
- Demonstrated experience of effectively managing across multiple functions- Very good communication skills, interpersonal &team savvy: able to communicate with a large variety of people (internal/external, profile, hierarchy level); able to managesometimes sensitive transversal interactions across teams & organizations
- Strong ability to convince others and negotiate
- Willing to travel as needed to support internal/external business needs and customer visits
Experience & abilities in project management
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools; some knowledge in project management and continuous improvement tools
- Strong ability to be inclusive and manage diversity
- Analytical & concise
- Process & Problem solving oriented
- Results driven
- Self-directed, autonomous
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 8 Years+ of customer facing experience
- Prior working knowledge of SAP
- Preferred minimum of 5 years of materials planning and/or manufacturing operations experience
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $57600-86400(subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets