Location: Grass Valley, California
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Quality Control and Reliability Teams ensure product and / or product components comply with specifications and quality standards. They test and inspect products against performance and integrity criteria to ensure product quality and reliability, and to determine the suitability of product release.
- This position will inspect incoming receiving parts/products, which may include twisting, pulling, or pushing.
- Operate micrometers, calipers, scales, microscopes, gage blocks, height gage and/or other inspection equipment
- Must be able to read SOP’s, BOM’s, Drawings, prints, and specs
- Assist department Supervisor in ensuring the maintenance of all inspection and support equipment
- Support a productive work environment, including housekeeping (5S)
- Support efforts to strive for continuous improvement.
- Must be able to safely and productively operate all the equipment within assigned area
- Perform other tasks as directed by Supervision / Management
What your background should look like:
- Applies knowledge, skills, judgment and initiative to complete a wide range of difficult tasks.
- Must be a US person.
- Operate vision inspection systems such as Keyence and OGP
- Must be able to read and follow all written and implied directions, policies and procedures.
- Good organization, verbal, writing and listening skills
- High level attention to detail and accuracy
- GD&T knowledge a strong plus
- Automated inspection equipment programming experience a plus
- Work independently in a team environment
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED and 4 years of related experience or local equivalent.
- AA Degree in related discipline or local equivalent and 2 years of related experience is preferred.
- SAP MRP experience a strong plus
- Ability to work in teams
- Personal computer skills in a networked environment, Microsoft products preferred
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $41K- $61K (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets