CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE III
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Customer Service Teams interact with customers, company sales and/or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions. They take and process transactions via phone, internet and correspondence from customers and representatives and respond to inquiries about TE’s products or services. They may promote and sell our company's products or services as well as investigate and resolve customer complaints. A key area of focus is to develop strong business relationships via TE's Extraordinary Customer Experience strategy.
The Aerospace, Defense, and Marine Business unit is seeking a Quote/Return Material Specialist for their Customer Service Department in Middletown, PA. This is a key position responsible for customer quote creation, verifying, maintaining, and issuing return material authorizations and corrective action requests to our customers. This position serves as the primary point of contact for the Customer Service team and is the liaison between the Customer Service Team and all internal points of contact for a quote and return material review within the Aerospace, Defense, and Marine business unit.
This is a temporary position with the possibility of full-time permanent employment.
General Customer Service
- Process customer quote requests. Requires a thorough understanding of the TE quoting process and associated software programs.
- Process customer return material authorization requests and changes to those requests according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming requests and status inquiries.
- Thorough review of all return material requests and escalate to proper quality engineer/product manager as applicable.
- Generate/manage reports for incoming returned material and issue customer credits as applicable.
- Work collectively with all aspects of the Quality organization to ensure the customer’s requests/needs are met in a timely manner.
- Work with assigned Customer Service Account Specialist and Key Account Manager to prioritize urgent customer requests
The shift for this role is Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
You will be on site for training and will go on a hybrid schedule working 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home.
What your background should look like:
- Experience in SAP or similar ERP system.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to consistently demonstrate working in a team.
- Ability to work with all levels within the Customer Service/Customer Excellence organization as well as the Quality organization
- Previous experience in Customer Service role.
- U.S. Citizenship Required
This position requires access to information which is subject to stringent controls under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. lawful permanent resident, person granted asylee status in the U.S., or person admitted into the U.S. as a refugee.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $36,700 – $55,100 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets