SHIPPER / RECEIVER I
Location: Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Shipping & Receiving Teams perform a combination of manual and clerical shipping and receiving duties. They use computer systems for tracking, logging,, verifying and reporting incoming and outgoing shipments. They follow shipping practices and procedures, transportation routing, schedules and requirements. The Shipping & Receiving Teams receive incoming materials and prepare materials for shipment. They process freight bills, packing sheets, and other documents. They also route merchandise to destinations. The Shipper / Receiver will be responsible for all tasks that are part of the warehouse duties, including but not limited to: loading and unloading of the incoming and outgoing products as required, kitting produ,ction jobs and returning raw materials to inventory from jobs using the SAP ERP system.
- Packaging and Receiving as required. Must stage material in designated areas or place in racks as required.
- Prepares outgoing materials for shipping. Completes required paperwork to accompany outgoing materials such as packing slips and intercompany proforma shipping sheets.
- Help maintain inventory in the warehouse by completing bin audits and investigating variances.
- General housekeeping of the work area.
- Counts of Inventory and Raw Materials Inventory Accuracy
- Handle and transport fragile items from shelf to shelf and ensure every item is placed in the assigned location
- Receive incoming material in stores locations and SAP (ERP) warehouse management system
- Responsible for the accurate transactions of materials in the ERP system.
- Replenishment of stores locations daily, operating a manual floor lift truck to move pallets
- Pull finished goods items for shipping, provide backup support for each other and for assigned areas
- Investigate variances and report material discrepancies.
- Other duties as assigned.
What your background should look like:
- HS degree or GED
- Strong keyboarding and computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong Math skills
- Experience using SAP is a plus
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work to successfully accomplish job duties
- Schedule Flexibility
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Must be proficient in the English language
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $33,900– $50,900 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets