PRODUCT MANAGER IV US REMOTE
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Product Marketing Manager IEEE – Grid Monitoring:
In this function, you will be part of TE’s Grid Monitoring team, working on smart grid solutions for distribution power grids and will contribute to the development of the energy sector towards smart and digital pathway. You will drive the growth with new solutions for the Americas market together with the commercial team, working closely with sales, product management, engineering, and supply chain to establish TE Energy as a leader for Grid Monitoring solutions.
- Commercial tasks:
o Drive go-to-market activities and guide sales teams
o Identify and develop appropriate product solutions to position with sales on the OH/UG market
o Define pricing strategies
- Strategic tasks:
o Maintain 5-year market overview including TAM, PAM, SAM
o Define 5-year product roadmap
- Market Knowledge:
o Identify market needs and customer product requirements and product gaps to develop new products
o Define product requirements and translate customer needs (VoC) into engineering specifications and PRD
o Attend industry conferences and events
- Day-to-ay PM activities:
o Work x-functionally, as necessary to support the business
o Monitor and track sales and business performance and do reporting
o Other PM tasks
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar (MBA is plus)
- Over 8 years’ experience in Product Management or Commercial role
- Relevant product or industry experience (smart grids, network protection, distribution automation)
- Financial analysis
- Entrepreneurship combined with strategic thinking
- Leadership and the ability to positively influence teams
- Good communication skills and abilities to establish and motivate teams in a x-functional environment
- Result and solution oriented
- Managerial experience
- International experience
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $119,100 – 178,700 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets