Senior Financial Planning Analyst
Location: Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Senior Financial Planning Analyst will provide analytical and financial process support to the Americas Business Unit. Responsibilities will include monthly financial close activities, management reporting, fixed assets, accounts receivable, sales reporting, and data analytics. The chosen incumbent will report to the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager for the Energy Business Unit.
- Financial reporting and analysis to include Income Statements, Balance Sheets, Cash Flow Statements, operating expense details for travel, car leases, and procurement cards.
- Compliance auditing including TE policies, supplier contracts, daily audit reports, etc.
- Monthly close activities including journal entries, account reconciliations, reviews of variances to forecast and plan.
- Manage temporary employee verifications of contracts, hours, and rates.
- Manage project billings and coordinate with the customer on required documentation including summary invoices, lien waivers, schedule of values, etc.
- Participate in Shared Service’s Accounts Receivable reviews and align on accruals and credit hold releases. Review weekly residuals with Customer Service.
- Coordinate Accounts Receivable improvements activities and escalations. Drive past due reduction with Sales, Customer Service, and Shared Services. Follow-up on any non-US past dues with the country accounting teams.
- Asset accounting including asset audits, capital forecasting, Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tagging, and documentation.
- Perform financial analysis by developing financial models that support our internal customers.
- Assist with the monthly forecast and the annual business plan.
- Assist with sales reporting and analysis.
- Provide support for external and internal audits.
- Compliance with internal controls and corporate policies.
- Preparing ad hoc analysis as requested.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting required; with 3+ years’ of accounting experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and MS Access.
- Analysis and problem-solving skills and demonstrated data analytics.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Team player, with the ability to develop strong relationships with business partners.
- Financial system / ERP / Analytics software knowledge a plus (SAP, Hyperion, BPC, Tableau, etc.)
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $81,440 - $122,160
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets