Master Production Scheduler
Location: Tullahoma, Tennessee
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
What your background should look like:
- Scheduling production orders and ship date to meet customer demand.
- Managing a product from the component level through the finished product – planners handle scheduling from start to finish for assigned products.
- Responsible for daily production dispatches and communicating to the production floor leads.
- Responsible for confirming component and capacity availability and aligning with the production schedule.
- Working with customer service to address expedite and late orders and provide updates on anticipated ship schedules.
- Clearing blocks and working with the responsible team to ensure it is properly resolved.
- Creating deliveries against orders on time when inventory allows and making delivery decisions when inventory does not cover all requirements.
- Addressing MRP exceptions for over/under planned products.
- Working daily with warehouse and production teams.
- Working on continuous improvement projects.
- Associates, BS, or BA in Supply Chain, Materials Management, Business, Logistics or related field is preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience preferred.
- SAP experience preferred.
- APICS or equivalent qualification in planning with a prior experience in a manufacturing environment desirable.
- Computer literate with an understanding of MS Office.
- Strong communication skills, the ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment, work collaboratively with your peers and train others if needed.
- Self-motivation - be able to work under pressure, be flexible, reliable and able to deliver results according to specific targets in direct support of departmental goals and objectives.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $70,000 – $105,000 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets