Bilingual QA Analyst (Spanish)
Location: Remote - US only
Job Type: Full time
A home is the biggest investment most people make, and yet, it doesn’t come with a manual. That's why we’re building the only app homeowners need to effortlessly manage their homes — knowing what to do, when to do it, and who to hire. With Thumbtack, millions of people care for what matters most, and pros earn billions of dollars through our platform. And as one of the fastest-growing companies in a $600B+ industry — we must be doing something right.
We are driven by a common goal and the deep satisfaction that comes from knowing our work supports local economies, helps small businesses grow, and brings homeowners peace of mind. We’re seeking people who continually put our purpose first: advocating for pros and customers, embracing change, and choosing teamwork every day.
At Thumbtack, we're creating a new era of home care. If making an impact and the chance to do good inspires you, join us. Imagine what we’ll build together.
Thumbtack by the Numbers
- Available nationwide in all 3,143 U.S. counties
- 75 million projects started on Thumbtack
- 4 million customers in the last 12 months
- Pros earn billions on our platform
- More than 9 million 5-star reviews for our stellar pros
- 1000+ employees and $3.2 billion valuation (June, 2021)
About the Quality Team
We’re a quality assurance team out on a mission to drive the best experiences for our customers and professionals. Our mandate is to drive a consistent, scalable experience, and accelerate business performance through quality assurance and transaction monitoring.
About the Role
As a part of the Quality team, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on improving the performance of our operations teams. As a QA Analyst, you will be in charge of ensuring our reps provide the best experience in their conversations with our pros. Your primary mandate as QA Analyst is to review calls and other interaction channels to identify trends, insights, and behaviors, and ensure they meet our standards. Calls/transactions to be evaluated may be in English or Spanish.
- Audit the required number of contact interactions as assigned.
- Maintain a record of audits and evaluations that were done.
- Publish reports on collated audits and evaluations containing key insights that will help operations stakeholders improve overall program performance and service delivery, and inform training/enablement loops.
- Attend or facilitate calibration sessions and quality meetings.
- Lead or take part in quality and process improvement related ad-hoc projects and analysis.
What you’ll need
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.
- Ability to read, write and speak Spanish at a conversational level.
- At least 3 years of experience in contact center as a Spanish-speaking QA Analyst, Team leader, or SME.
- Excellent aptitude for research, navigation, and investigation.
- Able to publish reports using quality and analytics tools.
- Proficient in the use of Google Forms, Sheets, Docs, and Slides.
- Willingness to be in an early morning schedule (default schedule is 6am-3pm Philippines Standard Time).
Bonus points if you have
- Lean, Six Sigma, or other process improvement and quality body of knowledge is an advantage but not required.
- Experience with QMS and CMS platforms such as Five9, Gong, and Salesforce.
Thumbtack is a virtual-first company, meaning you can live and work from any one of our approved locations across the United States, Canada or the Philippines.* Learn more about our virtual-first working model here. #LI-Remote
- Virtual-first working model coupled with quarterly in-person events and Camp Thumbtack
- 20+ company-wide holidays including two week-long shutdowns
- Libraries (collaborative workspaces) in San Francisco, Toronto, and Manila
- Stipends for remote work support, home office set-up and Thumbtack services
- Cell phone and WiFi reimbursements
- Subscriptions and Employee Assistance Program for mental health and well-being
Learn More About Us
- Life @ Thumbtack Blog
- How Thumbtack is embracing virtual work
- Follow us on LinkedIn
- Meet the pros who inspire us
Thumbtack embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, state, or local law. We also will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, consistent with applicable law.
Thumbtack is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation for a medical condition or disability during any part of the application process, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.