ERP Systems Analyst IV (SAP IBP) - Remote
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity’s ERP Systems Teams conduct analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing and implementation of enterprise wide systems (e.g., Oracle, SAP, Baan, PeopleSoft) across functional areas. They perform analysis of systems specifications and use the latest analytical/diagramming tools to represent business/technical processes. TE's ERP Systems Teams also develop conversion and system implementation plans, prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation, recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards, coordinate system upgrade activity and train user personnel in the conversion and implementation of the system.
SAP Supply Chain Management senior analyst, part of a global team, responsible for analyzing, implementing and/or managing others on global enhancements and projects, in accordance with the company’s pre-defined development and project management methodologies.
- Determine Business Requirements
o Record the requirements in a functional requirements document. Include input and output requirements, process maps, screen layouts and business benefits as appropriate.
o Coordinate the activity of other SAP analysts to ensure complete requirements are defined, including team members who are located off-site (India), and working with TE partners.
- Lead complex enhancement requests or projects in a cross-team collaboration.
o Monitor and manage activities linked to the project timeline and budget.
o Capture issues and engage with the relevant people to eliminate issues.
o Interact with Technical team to communicate requirements and design proposals.
- Configure the SAP system when needed.
o Enter, test, and migrate the required SAP configuration to production.
- Test the SAP system and its bolt on systems when needed.
o Test, or help others to test the system, documenting results.
- Provide Training
o Deliver training to a project’s local implementation team and to others as required.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Supply Chain Management .
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience within an IT organization or Supply Chain Operation.
- English Language, sufficient for clear verbal and written communication within a global company.
- Senior level analyst, experienced project manager.
- Required expertise in the functional area of SAP Supply Chain Planning:
o Production Planning
o Capacity Planning
o Manufacturing Execution
o Lean Manufacturing Principles
o SAP IBP (Integrated Business Planning) – At least 1-2 end to end IBP Supply implementations.
- Highly desirable expertise:
o S4 HANA
o Advanced Available to Promise
o APO PP/DS (Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to the established project timeframe.
- Ability to contribute to the design and architecture of the proposed solution.
- Travel could be required up to 50% with varying length and frequency.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $106,600.00 – $159,800.00 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets