Associate Content Marketing Manager
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Be brave, not perfect.
- Reshma Saujani
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the role
Do you have a clear view of how content can drive awareness and conversions, an enthusiasm for products and technology, and a love of producing different types of content? If so, this is the role for you.
Our ideal Associate Content Marketing Manager will be a highly motivated, results-driven individual who will support the Senior Content Marketing Manager in using content to solve problems and generate awareness and engagement from customers.
Alongside the Senior Content Marketing Manager, Product Marketing Managers and Commercial Marketing Manager, you will work with different teams on content campaigns, email marketing, social media and other marketing copy. You’ll create and promote blogs, emails, videos, demos, landing pages, cheatsheets and other long-form content to identify opportunities, and create, promote and report on campaign effectiveness.
The right candidate should be creative, analytical, detail-oriented, and able to build strong cross-functional relationships. As well as being fun and challenging, this role offers the opportunity to contribute to the content strategy for some of the most popular and challenging products of Adaptavist.
What you'll be doing
- Work closely with the Senior Content Marketing Manager to produce content marketing strategies and set targets
- Perform competitor and landscape analysis to identify new topics and keywords for our content
- Analyse and report on content performance
- Produce a wide range of content types including blogs, landing pages, pillar pages, emails and PDFs
- Support the Product Marketing Managers to solve customer and product problems with optimised, product-specific content
- Identify ways to repurpose existing content to maximise its value
- Create product collateral such as sales enablement material, webinars and cheatsheets
- Create social media posts for our content, products and themes
- Assist with copywriting for digital marketing activities including paid media campaigns
- Use a CMS to upload and edit content
- Use Hubspot to assist with email marketing for our products and campaigns
What we're looking for
A few nice to haves
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us.
We look forward to your application!
You’ve got this!