Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Location: Remote - UK/EU only
Job Type: Full time
Working at Adaptavist
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the team
Our team consists of sales and business development experts from various backgrounds who work across our UK , US and APAC offices, and we’re definitely looking to grow even further! We’re constantly looking to evolve our service and striving to provide a platform for our talented colleagues to be able to do their best work day in, day out.
Trust is one of the many values that we live and work by at Adaptavist, and it’s given from Day 1. Our remote-first culture means that you’re not required to come to an office, and it offers you flexibility to work around your life. Despite our remote distance, we are a pretty close knitted team and the UK team will meet in-person at our London office periodically for team socials and catch ups.
The hiring manager for this role is Kelly, our Sales Development Manager for EU and APAC.
About the role
Do you enjoy initiating conversations and networking with people ? Do you want to grow as a true sales development expert, with an understanding of common customer pain points and the ability to communicate value propositions of products and services? If so, this role might be the perfect next step in your career journey within Sales Development.
Our Sales Development team is looking for an associate who is keen to grow their sales career through executing a series of inbound sales activities within the company. This role offers you a great opportunity to work in an Agile environment, involving weekly sprints, managing day-to-day relationships with various customers and internal stakeholders within the wider Adaptavist team.
What you'll be doing
Qualify Inbound inquiries
- Respond quickly to daily inbound inquiries to the Adaptavist website and other channels
- Showcase your personality, skills and knowledge as the first point of contact at Adaptavist
- Put the customers needs first and always deliver a world class experience
Respond to Marketing Leads
- Qualify inbound leads from marketing events and digital campaigns
- Ability to question and understand the clients reasons for interacting with our marketing campaigns
- Promote Adaptavists product and services during every contact
Nurture Product Evaluations
- Understand the needs and goals of each clients evaluation
- Promote meetings with sales / client services when our offering can assist their evaluation
- Send appropriate resources to assist with the product evaluation
Manage Product Renewals
- Contact customers utilizing Adaptavist products that are set to expire
- Understand how customers are using our applications and showcase other features not currently being used
- Find new opportunities by uncovering client needs and goals
What we're looking for
- 1-2 years experience in a b2b customer focused role
- Desire to be coached and take feedback gracefully
- Ability to adapt within a fast paced & changing environment
- Comfortable making a large number of client calls and emails each day
- Willingness to learn new things and adapt sales methodologies
- Strong communication skills, able to build rapport during phone calls
- Experience with monthly target attainment
- Knowledge of the Atlassian ecosystem (Jira, Confluence, Slack)
- Experience using a CRM - preferably HubSpot
- Understanding current digital marketing practises
- Knowledge of a second language will be helpful (French/ German / Italian/ Spanish)
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us.
We look forward to your application!
You’ve got this!