Senior Content Marketing Manager (Fixed Term Contract)
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Contract/temp
Working at Adaptavist
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the team
Our marketing team is a close knit team and you will have the exposure of working with different marketing professionals in the business. We also have fun, and we enjoy working together with different people in a collaborative environment. It's definitely an amazing team to work with to share knowledge, experience and support each other. Come join us to be part of this exciting team!
Trust is one of the many values that we live and work by and is given from Day 1, where you manage and own your projects and workloads. Our remote-first culture means that you’re not required to come to an office and offers you flexibility to work around your life.
About the role
Do you have a clear view of how content can drive awareness and conversions, an enthusiasm for products and technology, and a love of producing different types of content? If so, this is the role for you.
As a Senior Content Marketing Manager, you will focus on content strategy, production and reporting for a range of apps across our new brand. Working closely with the Associate Content Marketing Manager, Product Marketing Managers, and Commercial Marketing Manager
You will be supporting our product and overall marketing strategies by producing high-quality, customer-focused content on our website and other channels. You will also be involved in every aspect of content production, from ideation and research to editing and uploading content for distribution and reporting on success.
This role sits in the Kolekti marketing team, supporting the overall goal to grow our footprint in the Atlassian ecosystem through app downloads, lead nurture, digital engagement, and market expansion. The Senior Content Marketing Manager will have one direct report.
What you'll be doing
- Work with various stakeholders to create fresh and engaging content in an array of formats (blogs, videos, emails, ebooks, social media posts, etc.) to promote the benefits of and activities related to our products.
- Lead content campaigns end-to-end: planning, writing, editing, producing, promoting and reporting across various mediums (written word, digital events, video)
- Conduct deep topic and keyword research using online tools.
- Other content production tasks, such as briefing internal and external agencies on assets required for campaigns (creative assets, video, etc.)
- Edit and optimise content from team members to ensure consistency and search visibility
- Lead and guide on brand and tone of voice
- Liaise with technical colleagues to ensure content accuracy
- Liaise with central content and social media teams to schedule social posts and email sends
- Upload content to distribution channels such as the website via the CMS
Content monitoring and optimisation
- Identify ways to repurpose and maximise the value from existing content
- Monitor content performance in Google Analytics and SEO tools to increase our search visibility
- Actively support and provide insight into the marketing team monthly reporting; latest content trends, updating the team on results, making recommendations and helping them to implement the changes
Line management and coaching
- Lead and coach one direct report - the Associate Content Marketing Manager
- Work closely with the content team members to be a unified, collaborative and high-performing content team
- Support the career development of content team
- Support the content team with escalations, challenges and issues within their day to day activities
What we're looking for
- Extensive B2B focused content marketing experience
- Highly skilled in content writing and editing
- Extensive SEO knowledge and/or experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills
- Drive and aptitude to manage a broad range of responsibilities
- Forensic attention to detail
- Experience working within and influencing collaborative teams from inception to implementation, particularly with designers & developers
- Experience in digital marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics)
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us.
We look forward to your application!
You’ve got this!