Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
SEO Marketing Manager
Location: Remote - UK/EU only
Job Type: Full time
Working at Brew Digital
Brew Digital is a team of problem solvers, made up of designers, developers, digital marketers, and project managers who keep everything running smoothly.
Brew Digital works with an array of clients, offering expertise across website design, creative, and digital services. We are also the in-house agency for our parent company - The Adaptavist Group; a family of brands that combine people, processes, and technology to make businesses better. The Group is on a mission to ignite lasting change in the way we work.
The offices in Norwich and London are a vibrant and welcoming space designed for collaboration and creativity. We have a hybrid working style so our team is based both locally and remotely. Regardless of location, this is a diverse and talented team that prides themselves on their warm and welcoming culture.
Some of our amazing benefits in the UK for Brew Digital include;
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working
- Enhanced parental leave
- Online streaming service
- Udemy training
- Employee assistance programme
About the team
The Digital team is part of the Brew Digital entity. Our mission is to help the Adaptavist Group and external clients to achieve their promotional goals.
When you join Brew’s digital marketing team, you’ll be joining a group of artists, gardeners, and even ex-legal professionals! This talented and welcoming team grew from one to nine experts. We are an inhouse agency with expertise covering all aspects of Digital, including SEO, paid media, social media, email marketing.
About the role
This role is a Maternity Cover for 9 months.
The SEO manager role will support the growth of the Adaptavist Group’s and our external clients digital marketing agency by leading and managing our overall organic innovation strategy across existing and new accounts. Reporting directly to the digital team lead, this position will aim at making onsite and offsite recommendations to the business along with researching, analysing, optimising and reporting on key SEO activities.
What you'll be doing
- Establishing best SEO practices within the Adaptavist Group (including SEO for videos)
- Overseeing off-page optimisation projects, organic campaign execution and evaluation
- Guiding internal teams through advanced keyword research and content planning
- Recommending fixes for technical SEO issues to existing and new accounts, along with optimising and implementing technical upgrades for our internal website, blog and content campaigns
- Reporting on aspects of SEO such as traffic and rankings growth by generating SEO reports factoring success against KPIs
- Running in-depth site audits using leading tools and methodologies (e.g. crawl stat reviews, page speed and core web vitals review etc.)
What we're looking for
- Solid experience in digital marketing (B2B or B2C)
- Proven track record in delivering SEO growth and building external links
- Familiarity with relevant SEO tools (e.g. Conductor٫ Screaming Frog٫ MOZ, SEMrush) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics٫ Google Search Console, WebTrends)
- Deep knowledge of search engine algorithms to determine and influence the ranking behaviour of crawlers
- Ability to manage a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation, presentation and interpersonal skills
At Brew Digital part of the Adaptavist Group, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us.
We look forward to your application!