Applications for this job have closed. This page will redirect to Adaptavist employer page in 10 seconds.
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Working at Adaptavist
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the role
As a Sales Associate, you will play a key role at Adaptavist in winning new clients. You'll be responsible for developing and executing small to medium size opportunities and accounts aligned with our customers business goals, generating and developing business growth opportunities.
You will will collaborate with your customers and open up opportunities, through working with various teams across the business to define solutions for clients. The position will play a part within the global sales team and focus on achieving annual revenue targets.
What you'll be doing
- Seek to Identify and develop business opportunities to enable organisations transform and find advantage in a climate of constant change, through understanding pains and challenges that Adaptavist can support.
- Leverage marketing campaigns and promotions to create opportunities and grow the sales pipeline and expand opportunities within accounts.
- Apply discovery skills to uncover customer pains and challenges, work with pre-sales to identify and recommend solutions that address customer needs leveraging Adaptavist offerings.
- Focus on adding insights aligned to solutions to key business challenges, identified through a detailed discovery process.
- Deliver quality and sales calls and sales presentations.
- Build long lasting partnerships with customers to position Adaptavist as a trusted partner to meet their needs, while developing professional contacts to build, enhance and connect network; being an ambassador for Adaptavist.
- Provide support to Adaptavist Legal Counsel team, creating an open and constructive environment for negotiation with clients, seeking to discover shared interests and finding mutually acceptable solutions with the support of management.
- Manage and report on individual sales pipelines to achieve budget targets and support Adaptavist global forecasting.
- Identify and execute actions within CRM accounts to support goals and tactical actions within existing accounts or marketing campaigns with collaboration with sales management.
- Accurately forecasting the sales pipeline in line with Adaptavist global forecasting which has an impact on company financial targets, resourcing and business planning.
What we're looking for
- Previous experience in a sales roles role, preferable B2B sales
- Experience of working in a KPI driven environment
- Experience of working with stakeholders in different levels/roles across a company
- Can demonstrate experience of building, maintaining and nurturing relationships internally and externally
- Proven to have strong interpersonal skills, communication skills and a high level of emotional intelligence
- Has the ability to uncover prospect's needs and able to work with internal stakeholders to recommend solutions that meet them
- Ability to quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Has understanding of sales process and developed sales discovery skills
- Excellent collaboration skills, team oriented with experience working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Excited for technology, quick learner, able to discern own company advantages against the competition and clearly communicate it
- Experience within a fast-paced, fast-growth Tech start-up environment.
- Understanding of the specific needs within a Sales Process, around forecasting and opportunity progression.
- Prior experience managing a software solution sale end to end.
- Experience of the Atlassian toolset, in particular Jira and Confluence is beneficial.
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us.
We look forward to your application!